June & Jaro

This place fascinates/confused me so much. Second group of tenants with a couple who have sex and several guy friends who are join the couple for naked fun and pubic grooming (!?) but no threesome/foursomes. The couple just have sex with each other while the guy friends are banished to the living room with blue balls. And Sava was part of both setups. It is like a kink thing? A sex cult? So confused and yet I still watch.

1 Like

Can’t they kick out these useless two kids?

1 Like

Nothings changed in this apartment. Just like the apartment of Jurry. Same old s__t. :man_facepalming:

If June was to give them BJ’s that would be something otherwise they are just a couple of male clowns there for decoration.

Have to admit I found the shaving scenes rather kinky. Credit for originality.

yes you are right ,me too I can not understand ,I can not believe the other guys not making a move on her ,she is a very lovely girl in other places the girl would have been fucked by someone ,unless they have been told this girl is not for you

No one can help the girl?

well the guys may not know what to do, the redhead needs a push to start him making a move ,

1 Like

thats true not seen that before on here unless i missed it if the girl was doing that to me I would have a big hard cock with a sexy girl doing that you can not help to have a hard on

thats true

give him a slap on the head?

I believe she is being “helped” (aka :moneybag:) in that mobile sessions

1 Like

Slapping Sava with a belt must be part of the rent agreement, Bono and Isabelle used to do it to him and now June just gave him a couple dozen wacks with it. Dude seems to enjoy it, being treated like a sub.

There is more nakedness here than in naked house at any one time.

This is definitely Nude House :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

do you think that June is the girl with most sex ,I say that it looks like every 2 hours or so ,she is having sex and its not a 4 minute job

1 Like

thats true June does have sex a lot

this house has potential, but it would be nice to share June!

yes you are right ,she looks like she is a good fuck