June & Jaro

Is it stuttering too?

So seems the circus is part of this place no matter who the tenants are!?!? :man_facepalming: :expressionless:

The party started finally and now itā€™s offline? Jeepers, I spilled a full mug of ta on my keyboard and had to wait for my IT guy to wake up and furnish me with a replacement, I make it back here and now thereā€™s no party. Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

They shouldā€™ve just named this place 3 boys& one girl :upside_down_face:

i also sent VHTV a message cam 4 was not working well

1 Like

Who are they any pics of them.

Who June and Jaro? They are the couple who was stopping at pasha and Arina place

1 Like

Yes that is them.

1 Like

I know @Daleys asked who they was so I was just checking they mean June and Jaro and included a pic just in case they did mean them

I feel sorry for them. They put a lot of effort decorating the place and now they have tech problemsā€¦

3 Likes

Is interesting the coincidence of tech problems just after the name being added

The place had tech problems also before. Nothing to do with that.

Thanks i didnā€™t know they had names before.

1 Like

i think its one of those things cams do get fucked up from time to time but its been offline for a bit now

No, I was just noting a facial similarity. Sometimes people from the same region will have very similar faces, but not be related. Foxy and Robien have similar features but donā€™t appear to be related. Itā€™s kind of like you can sort of tell which country a person comes from by their height, face and general proportions bodily. Not in every case but quite often.

and they be fucking all day and night and no one can see

Guess the balloons sucked all the internet speedā€¦ It can only be that and not the usual bullshit coming from these places

i did message VHTV ,for me it was only 1 cam that was not right ,maybe there was more and its a longer job

this girl is very sexy, great body

@jabbath1987 . Back online!