June & Jaro

I like Bella&Leo… just don’t watch hella&neferteri and jurry as i don’t support what management allows to that two do to their tenants

1 Like

neferteri where is Akhenaten some kind of realm of mummies, Anxunamun is missing only :laughing: the fact that the luchik is allowed is generally the edge of any moral foundations

morning exercises, one leg up, now the other

Renamed to Hikaru now @jabbath1987

I will make a new topic and archive that one :wink:

Here we go:

The name is anime and should be hentai, judging what is going on in the apartments

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Nude House

A post was merged into an existing topic: Nude House

welcome back june and jaro… :heart_eyes:

I will pull them back out of archives :wink:

1 Like

That place looks depressing…

1 Like

There are no cams in the bedroom that Artem use to occupy. I assume they are still being installed.

Apuesto que estarán en esa habitación la pareja de vagos de charly y dora nuevamente.

That’s right, they use to have that room didn’t they.

Ah I thoght we finally got rid of grandma and grandpa :rofl:

this apartment will be like pasha and arina i think…they used grischa and may be they will use aldon… :wink: :sweat_smile:

Welcome back June and Jaro

This apartment seems to be a new record! Three hidden Rooms! And if you add the areas the cameras can’t see, nearly 50 percent of this apartment isn’t visible. Maybe VHTV should change their business to webcam shows!

so we cannot see anything whats happening there… :wink: vhtv should make some strict rules for that…otherwise who will pay to watch blank cams…