Julia

It’s the “Sphinx-cat” and in the Wiki, had that name since I remember Catia bringing’ it in.

2 Likes

Copy. Weee arrr checking :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

For a brief moment I thought that Julia was Mira from that angle (without looking in the mirror) and the familiar mosaic tiles in the background. A sense of deju vu :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Double-Whopper, It is Catia, not Julia. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

For once my eye sight is correct. Wow. I don`t know what I think about the hair colour though. :hugs:

3 Likes

Thanks Kade I have booked my appointment for an eye test . Also a female identification chart from VHTV. :wine_glass: :rofl: Edit Apologies to the Moment Operators who do a fantastic job keeping the wiki up to date.

3 Likes

No, not necessary at all, mate. I know exactly what it is like to struggle in this “apartment.” No problem. :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks for understanding :hugs:

2 Likes

Catia follows the same procedure every morning. A little food in the stomach and straight to bed. All in 20 minutes! :innocent: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Obviously a routine pack type of person. :hugs:

2 Likes

Julie has woken up at Henry’s and made it home. There was no shortage of cats here! :innocent: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Looks like the weekend has begun. Both get some food, both solid and liquid!. Catia hasn’t even gone straight to bed as usual! :thinking: :smiling_face: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Catia in BCC

Can it be, that she has gained a little weight??

find clip here:

4 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

Henry and Jutta are in the apartment. Just wanted to say that Julia has been gone for about 2 days. The guinea pig has not been fed, changed water or been out of the cage during this time! It should be forbidden to have a____ls when they are unable to take care of them. Hope Jutta can sort it out! :thinking: :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like