Joanna

Chad234344
Premium Subscriber

20m

and here we go again, returning to the theater of dreams, where everything is properly rehearsed, staged and manipulated, but sometimes, things go off script and then, only then do things get good and fun. Now with the name Joana the virgin from VHTV, which is only touched at the maximum, but apart from the second night in March of this year, in which Radu possibly penetrated her lightly under the covers, she was never even penetrated by any other person again, And so it tends to continue, until…

1 Like

6 Likes

interesting question

i believe you got no pics or vids from that night ?

offline …

Offline. Right now there are six realms that are offline due to tech issues. I certainly won’t be renewing my subscription

2 Likes

friend, unfortunately I don’t have one, but what happened was basically the following, they had been drinking, Yaneska and Joana were new acquaintances, they didn’t have the friendship they have today, Yaneska lay on the right, Joana in the middle and Radu on the left side next to Joana . and you know Radu at a certain time of the night, Radu clearly took out his dick and started rubbing Joana, at that exact moment he covered her and started forcing his dick into her entrance, she writhed with pleasure, twice the blanket came out of place and the head of radu’s dick was right in the middle of her thighs, practically buried in joana’s pussy, then he covered it. He certainly penetrated her for about 2 or 3 minutes, even if she didn’t go all the way in. After that day, Joana never slept on Radu’s side again, when they sleep in the same bed, Yaneska is always in the middle. Nobody saved anything because there was little to see, and when that’s the case, VHTV doesn’t save the video

i understand mate , thanks alot , i even saw once a pic of joanna maybe giving him head but i got no records of it and i couldn’t fin it on vh records , it was on 10/04/2024 around midnight , unfortunately i didn’t know about them then so i couldn’t see it

The day it happened I didn’t pay much attention either, because I thought they were going to have sex soon without covering anything, however, on those days Joana was shy and only showed her breasts, I thought things would evolve towards the positive side, however, Yaneska and Joana they became friends, confidants, and then everything went downhill, everything was rehearsed, manipulated and they even did some hidden touching, even Radu had already masturbated Joana in front of Yaneska, but penetration then got very complicated. I think the chances of penetration between Radu and Joana are very, very small, more due to the conduct of Joana and Yaneska who became friends. If one day this happens, it will be very formal, with everything discussed beforehand and even with some manipulation, but the chances it’s 1 to 2%, I hope I’m wrong.

1 Like

i couldn’t agree more

1 Like

and the kingdom didn’t even stay 3 hours and it’s already offline, my God, as if the lack of minimal entertainment isn’t enough, and being in one of its worst moments, VHTv can’t have the minimum stability of apartments working, another 3 without work and we will have more apartments offline than online. It has never been so bad in many aspects, it is already bordering on amateurism

Radu @ Joanna

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Welcome Pay? :thinking: :laughing:

2 Likes

Radu Targaryen on the porcelain throne? :rofl:

1 Like

Everybody was waiting for that single moment :grin::grin:

6 Likes

This fits in with the VHTV theme today in the other areas … :rofl: :joy:

Radu probably wants to see everything or it stinks in the bathroom and he has to take a shower …

1 Like