Jenya DADYA & Friends

Ты лучший бро, я тебя обожаю :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Спасибо большое, очень приятно, люблю тебя бро :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Спасибо, спасибо, я очень благодарен, люблю тебя, ты постоянно следишь за мной и делаешь фотографии, мне очень приятно, люблю тебя бро :heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

С удовольствием. Мне всегда нравилось следить за вами, вы очень хороший человек. Еще раз с днем рождения :heart:

1 Like

Спасибо больше, малыш, мне очень приятно, что я твой любимый, люблю тебя :heart::heart::heart::heart:

A lot of good things can happen in a month so yes if we have that amount of time left to enjoy with him, let’s make the very most of it.

Спасибо больше за поздравления, мне очень приятно, люблю тебя, благодарен за поздравления :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Спасибо за поздравления, приятель, я очень благодарен :heart::heart::heart:

Спасибо больше, мне очень приятно, Альбион, ты крутой очень, люблю тебя :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

raw

Aawww, love you too JD. :hugs: :orange_heart:

@JENYADADYA :heart:

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by GoStijn

5 Likes

Wat een ontvangst :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart:

1 Like

@JENYADADYA I have noticed that you are possibly one of the most interactive participants on the forum. I can’t speak for other forum users / viewers of the cameras but personally, I really appreciate it. The fact that you take the time to answer comments and show an interest in us showing an interest in YOU (if you see what I mean), is really good.

Thank you for being here on the forum AND for being on the project itself.

6 Likes

Nothing to add here. :heart:

4 Likes

Sometimes things have to be said and given the recent information we discussed earlier, I am quite emotional at the moment, which is why I said those things.

I can honestly say, our man ‘JD’ as he’s now affectionately known, has made my time on the forum and my camera viewing, a lot better than it might otherwise have been, recently. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am sure that David is enjoying a particular presence there at least as much as i do ( in fact probably even a little bit more) :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wayne and JD in the same room…yep I am happy! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Спасибо спасибо спасибо, люблю, очень сильно люблю тебя :heart::heart::heart::face_with_hand_over_mouth::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Вау, да, я очень люблю вас всех, я хочу с вами общаться, мне приятно когда вы пишите мне, я правда это люблю, не из за проекта, а потому что люблю вас :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Это слишком мило, ты меня очаровываешь, я обожаю тебя, ты просто лучший бро, ты пупсик, спасибо больше за все твои слова :heart::face_with_hand_over_mouth::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart::heart::heart_on_fire::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart_on_fire:

2 Likes