Jakar & Lilka

I wish he would get some new, young & fresh talent instead of his geriatric friends as he puts it :rofl: :rofl:

Holy Mary, m____r of god, pray for us.Amen.

Read above :arrow_up: It helps you to catch up rather than jumping in with both feet

They will use this place to find new people. It might not be the nicest but I guess the action will be good :+1:

Welcome Lilka :heart:

6 Likes

The first photo is super cute. May I use it for the Wiki?

2 Likes

Welcome back Lilka nice to see you again beautiful :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Is their BBW female friend coming back ? Her name was Laura I think.

You have to understand not everyone here necessarily prefers kids in their early 20’s. I like mature participants. There should be some variety in this project.

I do not know. Maybe she will… Yes her name was Laura

1 Like

But that’s actually a decent den, just to _____ and make sex orgies :innocent:

1 Like

4 Likes

Lilka looks beautiful and stunning after having her baby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

Here you can take a shower while cooking dinner!

1 Like

Don’t forget washing ur clothes too It’s like a triple threat of getting things done :joy: shower cook dinner wash clothes

1 Like

7 Likes

There should have been a toilet there as well, it would have been even cooler.

1 Like

I forgot the size of the place on the reason why they have all of it all like that

1 Like

LOL Jakar is back. I hope they are far away from Nursing homes in their area. :joy:

You are late with that joke I already did many posts above :joy: :stuck_out_tongue: