Inga

Het was een bizarre nacht voor deze gasten
ongelooflijk :face_with_spiral_eyes: .
Kan het geloven dat ze wat rust nodig hebben :innocent: :melting_face:

I think you are right, they have appeared here but without those two men that caused all the trouble.

Guilt by association - ban their sorry asses. They are accomplices to a sexual assault.

yes, me too !!!

4 Likes

inga schmeiß die 3 typen raus sie waren in der realm von trisha bevor sie zu dir auch die drogensüchtigen idioten hohlen und es bei dir auch machen

Why don’t they put the bottle somewhere safe before they start to wrestle?

They already spilled it once at this point!

Yanos wasn’t.

Yanos offering emotional support after her trauma?

At this point I’m kinda lost, too many controversial messages. Could you please clarify if any of current Inga’s guests were involved?

It looks to me as though Ceres and Stims brought the girl here after they got away from the cavemen! now it seems like she is building some trust with Yanos.

Well that guy Stims (You find him in realm67 Wiki) is there now. And he was responsible for the guests last night.

dear Inga you are one of my favorites however things are done in the light of the sun not that they also hide in the wardrobe so as not to be seen or they go outside, if she is engaged let them out not in your apartment

He didn’t touch the girl we don’t know who invited the 2 guys. Maybe it was one of the girls it’s just pure speculation.

Actually we do not know the truth, just because the apartment went offline, that does not mean they left, We just have no proof of anything after that, as far as we know, All four guys could have spent the rest of the night r____g the girls!

Or 20 or 30 more guys

My point is, We have no way to know what happened after the apartment shut down, and probably never will, this will now be considered private information, and none of our business!

1. Current Inga`s guests invited the three r____ts tonight. They knew them well.
  2. In the new apt they spoil the party by their inactivity. Better dont see them again on the project.

Support or manager should know but the girl seems happy at Inga with the guys.

hey inga, what are you gonna do tonight? he is a hot guy…

1 Like