Inga

I thought she may have gotten stage fright with the camera there until she flushed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She’s very pretty :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You understated that one John.

Possibly i did :man_shrugging:

I think so. I’m going to roll back the footage to see if she is as super hot as she looks in your capture. Not that anyone gives a s__t about my opinion, but I will do research and render it anyway. :wink:

Actually, she is hot as fuck, yes

Yeah, I wholeheartedly agree. I will ignore the choices in the company she keeps for now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It only took a few minutes for this goddess to prove herself to me. This picture tells it all and I really like this beautiful woman because she obviously didn’t choose this company and looks like she just wants to get away from it. I might just be in love. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

…And now back to our soap opera already in progress. He tries making another move, she rebuffs him again and is clearly upset, yet he tries to comfort her which causes her to recoil away from him even more. Get the hint buddy. Let’s see if when he inevitably keeps trying if she gives in. I hope she doesn’t. I have faith in you my beautiful goddess.

Who’s making the popcorn?

4 Likes

1 Like

1/2

3 Likes

2/2

Really nice to see Yanos again (apologies for the poor picture quality)…

1 Like

I saved a few …I don t know him!

Pity, he has a bottle between his legs today and she prefers her phone!

1 Like

Inga :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

If I remember correctly, he was first seen at Flora’s. That is certainly where I first discovered him anyway.

1 Like