Inga

I noticed when they were on the bed, Isidor was playfully touching her ass and she pushed his hand away, so I am not convinced that she was ready to have sex with him just yet.

at the end, she wanted to stay in bed and he took her by force to the kitchen, i just hope that they will not fuck with the lights off and under cover for 3 minutes

I guess she just didn’t want to eat pizza lol and IMO first time sex with the lights off isn’t all that bad lol But not if it happens out of sight ( under the blankets ) .

Another idiot more interested in his phone.

1 Like

They are only at the second page :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There you go, the light is off :laughing:

2 Likes

DIDN’T WANT TO EAT PIZZA!?!?

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :triumph: :pizza:

Kick this girl to the streets right now!

1 Like

i dont understand her, shes in this place with cameras, in the bed, kissing, but she always touch her skirt to not showing anything, its like she wants it but dont want it at the same time

1 Like

Patience is a virtue, what else can we do or say? Just wait and see :hugs:

Maybe the camera virginity is tougher to give up than the sexual one, and she just needs time to accept that.

waited so much that even she does anything, i wont be excited about it

its been two days that she doesnt do anything, i think she will wait to see him in another place where theres no cams

You could tag Flora and ask her to write the script how you desire. :wink: :hugs:

In case you miss it, i have said that i have all the patience in the world with this girl, that much i like her :stuck_out_tongue: :hugs:

P.S: On them pages, Isidor was showing her the songs and poems he has writen :wink:

1 Like

inga is back, maybe a fouresome?

:rofl:

Yeah, but you also said this:

I gave you an answer of what you or anyone else can do if they would like to see action from Cinderella faster. Get @Flora involved and she will grant your wishes for you. :smirk: :smiling_imp: :magic_wand:

1 Like

I don’t know what to think about Isidore. Is he some kind of recruiter for new girls or is he just naive ? as a guest he is great but as a tenant it is a tragedy.

ehh I don’t know. It seems like Inga came into this assuming something more was gonna happen with Isidor and he drew a line in the sand pretty early on.

Those look like self harm scars. Either that or she’s got a pet with really sharp claws.

Voor wie intresse heeft :
Moet eens goed kijken met wie dat Inga en Trisha belde .
Rijk Trisha : afstand sex Inga , Trisha en Henry :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: