Igor & Ashley

Sam is visiting - without Ilka again.

that guy in check jacket was on here before with one of my fav lasses cant remember their names or am i dreaming again

he might be single :man_shrugging:

his woman was lovely sure its him

Ilka & Sam, she had big boobs :sweat_smile:

Yes she did.you mentioned Killian. I was looking for Hottie Anise She was naughty :yum:

she did and my sort of woman@bluewinner always messing with alan and hugo and beverley see i havent got alziemers

No, sorry, my bad. for a second I thought it was Killian, but then I realised that’s Igor. :sweat_smile:

thats true but how many can you say that are in fact good places to see i think todays new one could be good and April is good and Gaia and Barbie and Foxy and Luna the other new ones are ok i talking about how lovely the girls are ,i know the others have sex but are not good looking

if that is her she looks more lovely now then when she 1st was here

1 Like

You fuck the cat, I’m looking at the girls
 :joy: :rofl: :upside_down_face:

Girl in the white is sexy :grin:

4 Likes

El chico de camisa blanca al parecer es muy tímido pero note su ereccion después de ver el pene de igor creo que es gay el chico de masía blanca.

Es sam, el ex concursante, el novio de ilka. :rofl:

Pero puede ser bisexual, lo e notado mirar mĂĄs a los chicos que a las chicas.

Te aseguro al 100% que no es bisexual

yes she is

1 Like

I’m looking at one nude girl and 4 shirtless guys. I hope this is not going to be another “Yan & Flora” with a hot girl and a bunch of drones hanging around. DRONES=worker bees that have no sex life.

There is a naked promiscuous spread legged girl lying on the bed and these four are playing games instead of fucking her?. Are you serious :weary:.

Maybe she will not let them. Maybe only her boy toy can
 :upside_down_face: