Oh dear,red days, quick find a substitute :laughing:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Henry would pay extra if he had to, so why a substitute? :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Or use the employees entrance on the backside :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

I didn’t think that Jutta looked too happy with Henry’s interaction with Sibilla yesterday…but it all seems to have finished in a friendly way!

2 Likes

1 Like

Yeah Henry can’t resist plunging his head into any girls ass/pussy i’m afraid. :laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t know Jutta’s history , but she has that look of love when she looks at Henry…is it reciprocated??

1 Like

Yeah that’s my only worry to be honest, i think she has fallen for the old bugger in a big way.
If he starts his old tricks of fucking every women who will say yes i think the relationship may be put in danger. :cry:
But then, you know Henry :laughing:

4 Likes

Henry’s love I think will always be Mira, she wants a different way of life, to have children and time is running out…

Have you asked her then? :laughing:

3 Likes

That does not only look like red days to me. What can I say? Well done? :hugs: :joy:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if she left the project and may have Henry’s children in the future.

At first glance i though she was peeing herself :rofl:

5 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

What gets me about Henry’s place, is different people come over to his house and start having sex right off the bat. It’s like a revolving door and free-for-all of sex partners.

5 Likes

You took out the crystal ball to write this

its expected of them ,why do you think he invites them . for a cuppa and a chat? remember the realms are stages for theatre , eg : the cameras and we are the audience and if the show is shit the audience goes to watch a better show further along the road , the better the viewing figures the better potential returns :rofl: and henry is an old hand at this game he knows how to play the system just like a few other realms

4 Likes