Henry & Jutta (Part 3)

7 Likes

Henry would pay extra if he had to, so why a substitute? :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Or use the employees entrance on the backside :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

I didn’t think that Jutta looked too happy with Henry’s interaction with Sibilla yesterday…but it all seems to have finished in a friendly way!

2 Likes

1 Like

Yeah Henry can’t resist plunging his head into any girls ass/pussy i’m afraid. :laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t know Jutta’s history , but she has that look of love when she looks at Henry…is it reciprocated??

1 Like

Yeah that’s my only worry to be honest, i think she has fallen for the old bugger in a big way.
If he starts his old tricks of fucking every women who will say yes i think the relationship may be put in danger. :cry:
But then, you know Henry :laughing:

4 Likes

Henry’s love I think will always be Mira, she wants a different way of life, to have c___dren and time is running out…

Have you asked her then? :laughing:

3 Likes

That does not only look like red days to me. What can I say? Well done? :hugs: :joy:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if she left the project and may have Henry’s c___dren in the future.

At first glance i though she was peeing herself :rofl:

5 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

What gets me about Henry’s place, is different people come over to his house and start having sex right off the bat. It’s like a revolving door and free-for-all of sex partners.

5 Likes

You took out the crystal ball to write this

its expected of them ,why do you think he invites them . for a cuppa and a chat? remember the realms are stages for theatre , eg : the cameras and we are the audience and if the show is s__t the audience goes to watch a better show further along the road , the better the viewing figures the better potential returns :rofl: and henry is an old hand at this game he knows how to play the system just like a few other realms

4 Likes

Not as much in recent times, yes it used to be like that but many of the guests are now in relationships and not quite as willing to share each other as they used to.

3 Likes