Henry (Part 3)

It is not pretty, but that looportunity couldn’t be missed…
celeb

9 Likes

17 Likes

We’ll take it.

Stealing Mike D GIF by Beastie Boys

2 Likes

Bob and Wendy from yesterday

9 Likes

Because letting others do the tedious work for you is a hallmark of success, here’s my newest great idea…

We need some kind of Wendy Alert. I rarely watch this realm closely, because when Wendy isn’t here I’m really not interested. Am I alone in this?

A dedicated fan of this realm could open a Wendy Alert topic in General Discussion. The Wendyphiles could set that topic to “watching” to never miss her appearance when she comes by.

Bildschirmfoto 2024-09-06 um 17.04.31

The WA topic should be created by a fan of this realm here, because he would probably be dropping the most Wendy Alert Notifications there, and the consecutive post limit does not apply to the topic creator. Now that would be a real service to the community.

Now are there any volunteers for the position of “Captain of the Wendywatch”?

4 Likes

Well why not :wink:?

1 Like

Here you go

3 Likes

Honestly, and only my opinion.

I like to see Wendy as well, as is easy to recognize … I guess. :joy: :joy:

but

Isn’t this like serving pre-chewed food to those who don’t want to take their time to “stroll” along the realms in VHTV?

By the clips in the forum people see who was where and did what, to see more one can always go back in the timeline.

And if one can’t because of missing rights, that is the time to buy a subscription and go back in time.

As I said, JMO

thats the one i was on about , still only time hes fucked her though

1 Like

Wendy and Henry don`t have the most comprehensive story here, that is right. :heart_eyes: :hugs:

but thats why he brings her back to tease ,every now and again give everyone a hope they will get it on again . its all a make money thing for him

1 Like

The only sad thing about it is that it only stays with a decieving hope. :hugs: :fire:

thats how he works but know what you meen

1 Like

That’s what I remember as well.

It is the same pattern as with Trisha sort of. She neither did not let Henry do anything to her with the exception of the quite oftenly and suddenly occational fingerbanging. :hugs: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

If memory serves me correctly she let him fuck her once and we were all surprise! Other than tat your right.

2 Likes

I think she let him fuck her once during the sexy orgy party organising they had on feb 26 this year or something like that. Then she let him do a doggy style. :hugs: :hugs: If not my memory fails me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was in Julia’s realm she blew him several times and they had sex two or three time then she blew him in kitchen floor with cim. Trisha not Wendy

3 Likes
5 Likes

Yeah. It was in the current realm 62. :hugs:

2 Likes