Henry (Part 3)

More monochrome images, shy guest, Sheila is more uninhibited

1 Like

4 Likes

I’m not sure who this is, but it looks like someone used her as a canvas to create some gorgeous artwork.

Here’s a horizontal view.

Thanks to @Kade181727 for the original.

7 Likes

Beautiful Jutta Was posted by (Kade181727) one day ago Jul -1 with 1 other picture
Amazing image capture !!

3 Likes

It is Shelia not Sheila :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Where was it posted?
:+1:

a couple posts above. :wink:

3 Likes

A couple? That was 30 posts ago, but I swear I checked up and down five days back, and didn’t see it. It must have been all the shit it was posted between.
:joy: :joy:

2 Likes

14 posts above that one

Huh? Above which one? It was 30 posts above my last post. A couple is two.
:thinking:

1 Like

Hello Chyna and Alida

6 Likes

No interesting guests yet? Best to save your energy! :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

Back for the third time today. Now without Jutta! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Does someone need to check @Henry for a pulse? :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

Has Jutta brought her own toy today? :face_with_monocle: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Eget medbrakt voksent leketøy. :crazy_face: :face_with_monocle: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hun er vel gått lei av å se på Henry drive på med sitt! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

1 Like

That is probably the most obvious reason, yes… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

Has Klaus been giving haircuts again? :laughing:

5 Likes

If she has either someone forgot to tell him or neither one knows how to flirt or send a clue … All they are doing is showing videos to each other and not the homemade good ones

2 Likes