Henry (Part 3)

Is that still under S & M ? :rofl: :rofl:

Come on @Henry move cam 11 down just a tiny bit. I can only see Chicha’s ass now

:heart_eyes_cat: :rofl: :joy: :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Jutta is welcome to cum cook for me dressed like that anytime.

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m going to spare you the images.
But who really needs to relieve themselves in the shower?
None other than Henry of course

1 Like

Admittedly, I’m not interested in watching guys piss in the shower, but lots of women also do it and have done it in the past. Rachel does it regularly, Amelie also pees in the shower. Lola would do it a lot when she was here. That’s just off the top of my head.

Check out this topic for more examples. You don’t need to watch the videos, just read the names.

Peeing girls.

2 Likes

I don`t see clearly the arousement in a shower piss, but each to their own taste. :fire:

3 Likes

its not as filthy as you think , going swimming in a swimming pool or swimming in the sea is worse ,in a swimming pool you swim in diluted piss , and in the sea you swim in diluted shit and piss , but you enjoy it , in a shower if you piss it instantly gets washed away and the water that comes out of the shower is treated ,which leaves you cleaner than when you went in ,so get of your high horse , :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

8 Likes

"I don’t drink water. Fish fuck in it.”, W. C. Fields, American Actor

9 Likes

Pia and a “good friend” came to visit at 04:30 am and left at 07:30. Later in the morning, Loki came by without Shana! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Ah, Pia the adorable. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

12 Likes

No one home except Sibilla today! :face_with_monocle: :smiling_face: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

[quote=“letsdothis, post:6108, topic:34073”]
mannen die onder de douche pissen .
Het was niet plassen ( pissen ) .

Poop Hippo GIF

4 Likes

Jutta

8 Likes

5 Likes

Well, surely they didn’t shit in the shower? That would be nasty and gross!

2 Likes

Wees daar maar zeker van , Henry doet het overal .

2 Likes