Henry, Jutta, Sibilla, Wendy (Part 3)

My post about Gerda was in quarantine and published again after someone, not me, had modified the wording.
My post was not agressive, only true

1 Like

Apparently this post didn’t comply with the forum rules.

1 Like

It makes me a little sad to see how much better Gerda seems when she’s sober. Today she cleaned, filled the dishwasher, took out the trash, went shopping (even 2 beers for Henry). Now she has made the food. As before, she has started knitting again (perhaps a kind of therapy). :thinking: :hugs:

1 Like

I do very much prefer pictures of Gerda knitting. Nice and relaxing to watch. :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

Henry gets the food served! :rofl: :hugs:

1 Like

He doesn’t seem to have very much towards her as long as he gets what he wants.

1 Like

I agree with you. Only then it would be a real shame

1 Like

Tu as raisons, certains continueront Ă  nier l’évidence.
That’s ok, you are right, some will continue to deny the obvious. :grinning:

What you call obviousness is your subjective perception of things.
As long as you keep it to yourself, it’s legitimate. But as soon as you post them publicly in the forum, it is an insult to Gerda and Henry.
That’s probably why your post was flagged the other day.

It has nothing to do with denying anything you write, it just has to do with decency not to offend anyone.

1 Like

I think the main point here is that you are allowed to think your own thoughts and keep the thoughts to yourself. You do not have to put those thoughts out here in the forum. If I do not misunderstand totally. :hugs: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well, if that’s the case, let’s just simply close the forum. It is not needed anymore.

The idea is that any thoughts written here, should be respectful towards the participants and other forum members.

Yes I understand that and fully agree with you. Obviously that is not always the case. That the thoughts are respectful. :kissing_heart: :hugs:

1 Like

take off those hobnail boots you fuka , wisdom as no place here :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Noo, i love my boots :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Happy Reno 911 GIF by Comedy Central

It is a rather strange thing, because suddenly I get the urge to seemingly become pretty wise. :fire: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

took you 10 mins to find that gif , but ya fuked up with the uniform that aint the gestapo uniform :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

At least i had the bag with Sunday Wisdom :rofl: :rofl:

ask to borrow jabbs uniform next time :rofl:

1 Like

Shhh
lets not go down that road. Soon he will come and fine us :face_with_peeking_eye:

How Can I Help You Reaction GIF by Polizei Rheinland-Pfalz

tenor (12) he as 4 options .demote me - silence me . - ban me or accept me and he be wise to choose correctly :rofl: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like