Henry, Jutta, Sibilla, Wendy (Part 3)

Nah I meant your other post. This one of course I got.

2 Likes

there is a certain nameless member who worships the ground Mira walks on and she can do no wrong , the saying "every village as its idiot " means there is always one

5 Likes

5 Likes

Okay I would have expected it to be Every village has its idiot

3 Likes

ok clever cloggs .i just realised i typed in an extra word (it) ,boy you dont make it easy for us old guys :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl: now im going to edit them , make you look like a loony lol

4 Likes

a facepalm from @jabbath1987 for a joke , damm guy must be on his monthly got no humour in him and picking faults , most guys would call that menstural tension having experienced living with it :rofl:

4 Likes

But but I was told by forum users Henry does not get pussy and he’s just an old drunk got to laugh at some of the users on here mind honestly :rofl:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Luckily Henry does not care the slightest bit about what I write on here… Good for me… :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

He just laughs at the silly comments :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

The amount of bollocks written here is unfathomable. The “best” so far was that Henry will need a wheelchair because his legs are too thin. :joy::joy:
I sometimes really wonder what some members here take :joy::joy::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Just makes you laugh at the stupidity :rofl:

2 Likes

His legs are thin, but that is another matter. :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

5 Likes

Yes that is why I prefer the photos in that topic as 80% of the comments are just plain bs…

3 Likes

Totally agree that’s why I tend to stay away

2 Likes

Camera 4 Living Room no sound at all
The rest cameras sound Since Julia arrived (Always Drunk ) turns up the sound so we don’t hear the sound when there is Sex

2 Likes

Brain content overload very expected. Limitations needed. :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

fuck me chilll pills needed in Henry (part3) topic , somebody as gotten out of bed the wrong side today

1 Like

Seems Henry has a new leace on life since Mira has left place is better for hit :fire:

1 Like