2 Likes

Two rounds, not bad

9 Likes

I believe it’s no nudity, no name.
:+1:

4 Likes

Back in March used to be sex first … Now it might have changed

1 Like

I thought I was in a completely different topic when I replied to those two posts. Then I went back to the home page and couldn’t figure out what happened to my post. Just ignore it.
:smiley:

3 Likes

The guest known to anyone? :thinking: :face_with_monocle: :hugs:

6 Likes

I think, her facial expression has a little “Gerda” in it.

4 Likes

Not Gerda, seen her before, do not remember her name instantly. :hugs: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

That was my first thought too. A sister of Gerda. :rofl:

4 Likes

There is also a little Freya in her, although I don’t think it is Freya ???

Would have to see her chest and hip tattoo.

Doublechecked, some Freya and pre-Freay pics. The hand and forearm tattoos don’t fit.

9 Likes

Could be, but I dont think it is Freya. Irritates me I dont catch her name. :hugs:

1 Like

Looks like Henry knew her at least! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

7 Likes

Henry doesn’t need to know a girl for him to molest her, she just needs to be within arm’s reach.

6 Likes

She doesn’t look molested to me at all! :face_with_monocle: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :innocent:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Henry est un prédateur sexuel c est une évidence par contre il n utilise jamais la force pour coucher avec une femme.
En plus toutes les femmes qui viennent chez lui savent pourquoi elles viennent.

3 Likes

7 Likes

She may well be just a new girl, brought into the system, but knowing full well who is who and what is expected of her.

4 Likes

Maybe she’s just a gate crasher for BCC2! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :face_with_monocle: :joy:

3 Likes

It may well be the fact that I have seen her before and stuff, but even so she has not recieved a name. Can very well be the case. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes