Hella & Neferteri

Sergio and Teresa have been fucking each other like rabbits and trying anal sex.

life is short and cruel you have to try everything you can but this is too much :kissing:

This is called being equal in a relationship, she gets to fuck him as much as he gets to do her :laughing: she just needs a rubber dick for that. Not sure how long before he wants to try a real one :rofl:

once the road is entered, it will continue, it doesn’t matter if it is alive or plastic

Yeah, it’s just a matter of time :joy: Sooner or later he is going to lose his virginity :joy: if it hasn’t happened yet :shushing_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Stephanie’s student

I always get excited when these two LEAVE the apartments. And if I were the tenants I would sanitize the s__t out of the place. Literally.

Spraying Abc Tv GIF by ABC TV + IVIEW

The cats are still there so they will be back

the office GIF

SAVE US ALL.

Wow. She is going to need new batteries soon. Can’t believe this is the same girl who virtually never lost her underwear in the lounge room and was so shy.

How did I miss this gem. Haha! I knew it. Those legs were too smooth for an alpha male. Turns out Sergio is a sissy beta after all. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

They left the project. Topic now archived.