Hella & Neferteri

3 naked pussies ) it seems one of them was offended , she was not kissed😢

1 Like

Sorry for the belated response. It was an odd situation Later on she seems to have no problems with the cameras. It sure seemed odd at the time because they went under the covers immediately after what I showed you.

Sorry for the question, but just so I can correctly interpret the situation, are you talking about the Gaia & Grayson apartment?

So pimp and GF turn up and the place goes offline.

No, I was referring to the Heller & Neferteri Apt. Specifically to Neferteri and the blonde butch lesbian.

These two are like a b___dy disease they seem to infiltrqte everywhere :frowning_face:

1 Like

I suspect these two have nowhere else to live and so are living between the two apartments in the meantime. It must be a awful for the tenants having these two around, treating the two apartments like their own.

Ok thanks for the clarification

Is that cause they are s__t at infiltrating. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

These two don’t have a home to go to?

1 Like

i guess they are nomads :upside_down_face:

No smartass they are just s__t :rofl:

Sergio aka Freddy had an apartment with Milissa aka Harley guess he lost his way after she left, I miss her.

Melissa, she was ok!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Personaly i can’t stand him seems an arrogant sod.

Someone is having difficulty accessing the live stream ? Overall Vhtv?

These two parasites are still here?? No fix abode

_____ russian showdown

Obviously trying to evict these participants too. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I see that footage is missing from about 22.39 to 23 30 on 9/12. I also see that the pimp & his sidekick have upgraded to the bedroom. I can’t remember which one is which, so I’ll just say, where has the dark haired girl has gone?