Helena & Christopher, Demi & Ashton

demi and ashtons relationship is so lifeless. no passion, no bjs, no sex and no arguments just nothing. what the hell happened to these guys.

1 Like

Ashton was my fav for the longest time. He used to fuck Demi so good.

1 Like

It is the philosophy of vhtv to keep useless that do not contribute anything. Normal that the project is more sunk than the titanic.

I do not have this opinion, the VHTV project is interesting and innovative, but in my opinion, there must be more rules, for example, in relation to guests, or were comfortable with video cameras or we only stayed few days in the house, also no one could have partially covered sex, and there must be in the bathroom the location of Camara as Timotheo & Kristykrabs, which make intimate hygiene with total transparency, are the only ones who do, so I even think it should be better paid than others.

2 Likes

demi packed some clothes in a backpack and left after a argument with ashton im sure she will back though. Maybe some time apart is what they need to heal this lifeless relationship

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Is that Ashton or the brother

I think that one is the Ashton lookalike but earlier when I went to look for that footage of him, all I found was Ashton himself, in the bath. Nice to see him but not what I was expecting when I looked.

Would be nice to see the time so i could find it easier. The time has been cut out.

1 Like

Yes, that was MY challenge also…which is why I think I ended up finding the wrong person.

1 Like

What time is it.

The one with Ashton? I can’t remember but it was earlier today I think.

I can’t find it he had one last night with glasses on

1 Like

This picture no glasses.

If I remember correctly, Ashton has tattoos. The one I was watching certainly did.

do Helena & Christopher, Demi & Ashton ever switch partners of have foursomes never really have watched this realm

Not as far as I know but I could be wrong as I usually only watch them when one of the guys is in the bath or casually naked at random times.

1 Like

thanks David

2 Likes

No problem:) Sorry I can’t be more helpful.

2 Likes