Harmony (2024)

I didn’t see it, but someone said they saw a butt-plug,

so is she practicing?

5 Likes

Hmmmm, if she was, then that would be my guess…

1 Like

My tip: try it because/if YOU want it, not because others want you to try it. Being ready and willing to do it makes it much easier and hurts less

5 Likes

Who of us could resist to disturb her s___p in the most sinful way?

17 Likes

where can i see this video??

Лол, мы определенно обе красивые и совершенно разные девушки, да, я думаю у нас очень похожий вкус, но это не говорит о том, что кто-то кого-то копирует. Гармония долго выбирала свою татуировку и сделала совершенно другую (не похожую на мою) татуировку. У нас разный стиль татуировок. Моя более грубо выглядит. Мой дракон на спине ничем не похож на ее двух драконов на спине. У них разный смысл. Насчет Вольта могу сказать так - мы никогда не соперничали и она не забирала у меня его и не донашивала за мной тем более. Просто исходя из обстоятельств они начали весело проводить время вместе. А у нас с ним просто не вышло ничего серьезного. Так что не обижайте Гармонию, она совершенно другая девушка. Просто наши вкусы на парней и татуировки похожи :blush:

16 Likes

Попробуй :blush: хотя … не нужно, а то вдруг ты меня будешь копировать как и сотню других девушек :rofl:

12 Likes

One up the Bum no harm DONE :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Not just girls copy you. Sometimes boys copy you too. Like when Dennis did anal with Larry!

3 Likes

Точно, я забыла ! :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Oh well, what does it matter… you often forget something :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

you can’t see anything anymore

3 Likes

I hope they give you a nice fine since you only disconnect to mind your own business without being seen, shame on you

1 Like

We don’t know what happened

1 Like

always continue to defend people, sooner or later you will wake up

1 Like

As a P. Subscriber you can go to the apartment timeline and see what has just happened!

:arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:

4 Likes

I have noticed that the live view is on a delay release of some kind.
If you compare the preview and live feed of the same cam, you will notice a difference of 30 to 90 seconds.

So, that delay may be what is causing the current trouble because I can go back in time!

Yo, who is the voluptuous girl in the room with Harmony?

1 Like

Her name is jabbalina. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

jabbalina :smile: :roll_eyes: you named her ?

1 Like