Harmony

Es como el afiche de la serie “Friends” pero para +18 :joy:

1 Like

Анального секса у меня еще не было :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

You say “yet”, it’s not all women and in the end (play on words) many not be for you. Many considers that place “exit only”. lol Butt* in if you try it hopefully it will be with a guy that knows what he’s doing or it can be a very unpleasant experience. I’m sure you have thought about this already. I know a few women that for their first time had a very unpleasant experience with guys that were inexperienced or to rough. Obviously it’s not something that can be f___ed. Should you at some point try it hopefully you will enjoy it as many woman do. Oh, and a positive, you can’t get pregnant doing annal! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

Мне все подруги говорят попробовать ,но это больно :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I’m sure, especially if you’re not relaxed. I’m guessing you’ve watched videos on it and how to do it right. And kilogram of lubrication! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

I didn’t see it, but someone said they saw a butt-plug,

so is she practicing?

5 Likes

Hmmmm, if she was, then that would be my guess…

1 Like

My tip: try it because/if YOU want it, not because others want you to try it. Being ready and willing to do it makes it much easier and hurts less

5 Likes

Who of us could resist to disturb her s___p in the most sinful way?

16 Likes

where can i see this video??

Лол, мы определенно обе красивые и совершенно разные девушки, да, я думаю у нас очень похожий вкус, но это не говорит о том, что кто-то кого-то копирует. Гармония долго выбирала свою татуировку и сделала совершенно другую (не похожую на мою) татуировку. У нас разный стиль татуировок. Моя более грубо выглядит. Мой дракон на спине ничем не похож на ее двух драконов на спине. У них разный смысл. Насчет Вольта могу сказать так - мы никогда не соперничали и она не забирала у меня его и не донашивала за мной тем более. Просто исходя из обстоятельств они начали весело проводить время вместе. А у нас с ним просто не вышло ничего серьезного. Так что не обижайте Гармонию, она совершенно другая девушка. Просто наши вкусы на парней и татуировки похожи :blush:

16 Likes

Попробуй :blush: хотя … не нужно, а то вдруг ты меня будешь копировать как и сотню других девушек :rofl:

12 Likes

One up the Bum no harm DONE :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Not just girls copy you. Sometimes boys copy you too. Like when Dennis did anal with Larry!

3 Likes

Точно, я забыла ! :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Oh well, what does it matter… you often forget something :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

you can’t see anything anymore

3 Likes

I hope they give you a nice fine since you only disconnect to mind your own business without being seen, shame on you

1 Like

We don’t know what happened

1 Like

always continue to defend people, sooner or later you will wake up

1 Like