Harmony (2024)

??? Het waterspook

4 Likes

Wow, that’s weird!

I checked a few minutes beforehand on the timeline and it started trickling (all by itself…somehow) and then went to the full flow that you showed us in the video.

Hopefully it won’t prove to be too much of an issue if it continues without the knowledge of the 2 young women (or anyone else).

1 Like

Hopelijk loopt de rekening voor het water niet hoog op daardoor

1 Like

New guy?

5 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

15 Likes

14 Likes

Harmony was wearing a butt plug earlier today and it didn’t look like a small one either so I’m wondering and hoping are there new adventures on the horizon lol

6 Likes

Is she virgin in that hole ?

4 Likes

8 Likes

New girl ??
realm33-cam16-1718139044

8 Likes

No, she’s not new. Visited before with Lely

3 Likes

Did she take her pants off :rofl:

1 Like

I do not remember exactly, but she probably went for a piss :crazy_face::laughing:

5 Likes

Es como el afiche de la serie “Friends” pero para +18 :joy:

1 Like

Анального секса у меня еще не было :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

You say “yet”, it’s not all women and in the end (play on words) many not be for you. Many considers that place “exit only”. lol Butt* in if you try it hopefully it will be with a guy that knows what he’s doing or it can be a very unpleasant experience. I’m sure you have thought about this already. I know a few women that for their first time had a very unpleasant experience with guys that were inexperienced or to rough. Obviously it’s not something that can be f___ed. Should you at some point try it hopefully you will enjoy it as many woman do. Oh, and a positive, you can’t get pregnant doing annal! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

Мне все подруги говорят попробовать ,но это больно :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I’m sure, especially if you’re not relaxed. I’m guessing you’ve watched videos on it and how to do it right. And kilogram of lubrication! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes