Harmony

Question, why did the girls go to Flora first before going on holiday? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:They going to stay there abit after they return?

1 Like

Possibly a goodbye visit, Flora may be gone when H&H get back.

1 Like

Maybe Flora lives closer to the area of ​​a central station and it’s easier to get out of the city from there, Aderyn also usually stops by Flora’s place before he comes to Harmony. Look Reasonable to me.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Pussy-Cam :sweat_smile:

Busya :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

5 Likes

Wo ist eigentlich Harmony und ihre Freundin?

1 Like
1 Like

It looks like the cat was well trained to get more viewers LOL

6 Likes

:heart:

7 Likes

Beautiful sight :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Girls back tomorrow I believe. Yay.

2 Likes

The guy who “fucked” Ayya cpl days ago ( Christos ) was back, and again mainly fingered her, because he couldn’t get his dick hard. Mostly it seemed, he hurt Ayya, instead of giving pleasure. What an idiot.

Ayya was very patient and constantly trying to get him hard, but I think the total time in real fucking was abt 2 minutes if that. Ayya was brave, and I think glad when he was gone.

I hope when @Harmony saw that and this guy shows up again, she’s gonna kick his ass.

6 Likes

Maybe he is like Henry and Ayya will need to play with and put things up his ass in order for his staff to reach full mast!

1 Like

I rather think he’s like Ross, and thinks he’s the fingering - heroe.

Henry seems at least to know how to do it right. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Can’t wait for @Harmony & @Helli to show their beautiful faces today Happy Valentine’s Day beautiful ladies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Valentines Day Love GIF

4 Likes

Pic 7 was a perfect time for her to return any pain! All she had to do was chomp down!

Совсем скоро мы будем дома :heart:
Соскучились ?:smirk::smiling_face:

6 Likes

Шлю тебе валентинку) возвращайся скорее, но и в дороге береги себя!

2 Likes

Words can’t describe how happy I am to see you again. still glowing :heart_eyes:
Is it Big tattoo on your back :open_mouth: :eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome back Harmony and Helli Umarmung Smilie :heart: :heart:

8 Likes