Harmony (2024)

Hello Harmony, I find you very exciting, the way you tease and seduce the guys, but still don’t let them get to you completely… just on a whim. Except for Adreyan, he is treated a little differently. He also looks helpful and loving, perhaps too sweet for you two naughty girls :innocent: :sunglasses: There’s never a dull moment with you

4 Likes

@David In case you lost track of your boy, here is Aderyn!

:wink: :grinning: :hugs:

1 Like

Yes I was watching him a little earlier on, before taking a brief break from the cameras.

Your information is much appreciated though, as always.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess he needed to relax after all the conflict at Floras!

1 Like

Yes I saw some of that on the timeline. Not pleasant to watch and even less pleasant for Aderyn, I would imagine, as I know he was there at the time. :cry:

1 Like

It’s so nice to see the two of you hanging out together and having fun

2 Likes

Do you know such an artist as Lil Peep?

1 Like

i wish partyyy

2 Likes

at the moment Helly and Aderyn are having fun, you can join them :grin:

2 Likes

threesome ?

Sexy fortune teller

1 Like

do you have sex in 3?

Is the future bright and shining?

1 Like

Unfortunately, I won’t love anyone in the near future, but there will be money :sweat_smile:. And soon I will be happy :partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I don’t think that this will happen today, maybe there will be classic sex :smirk::yum:

1 Like

Don’t be greedy, you can’t get both money, happiness and love all together. :laughing:

2 Likes

why not? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

it would be nice

Don’t want (

1 Like

Isn’t it time for someone to s___p with ou? You keep fooling everyone. :rofl: :face_with_peeking_eye: