Harmony (2024)

In which time zone are business hours calculated? :wink:

We assume business hours of “normal” office work, no (emergency) support or similar … ?

I wish the girls a safe stay in their new home.

7 Likes

If the girls get their fair pay, I don’t think it matters what kind of name is on there.

Business hours follow standard office times per European country norms. Support operates 24/7 and it wouldn’t make any sense using business hours in this context.

3 Likes

It was a little joke, in many countries in Europe nothing is regulated next Monday because it’s a public holiday (Easter Monday).

Many managers still explain to their participants that the viewer usually comes from the American time zone and therefore you should work at night between 1-6 AM.

More or less everyone else knows that this is not true …

1 Like

I’m too lazy to look now, but I think Easter is also celebrated in the USA… :wink:

Easter Monday is a normal working day in the USA.

1 Like

Thank you, you never stop learning… :sweat_smile:

When I took opera singing classes, my tutor told me that ‘to sing you need an open throat, and the best way to get that is to give deep throat blow jobs’. Now go watch an opera and try not to smirk.
Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

5 Likes

Good Friday is also a normal working day in the Netherlands, in Germany everyone is off and they come to our stores en masse, and the staff even addresses you in German.

4 Likes

Yet another cute gif…well the person featured in it anyway. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is Ryan Reynolds who is the co owner of Wrexham FC who are a Welsh Football team who are in line for a second consecutive promotion into the EFL league 1.

2 Likes

Indeed he is. I was aware of all that (apart from the promotion information). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry David I mis read your original post. Please accept my apologies

2 Likes

No it’s OK, nothing to worry about. :slight_smile:
Which bit did you misread though, if I may ask?

1 Like

Good morning Harmony… :sweat_smile: :heart:

13 Likes

So great to see this again :hugs:

12 Likes

:peach:

7 Likes

Good morning Helli :sweat_smile: :heart:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

15 Likes

Good Morning??? flipping early evening by the time stamp :laughing:

5 Likes