Harmony (2024)

watch the ending :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

The two girls in the shower are always the show par excellenceā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

You donā€™t know who Toriana is?

1 Like

once seen she will never be forgotten shes tattooed in the place where my brain used to be , :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

She is at Medea right now and wants to be called ā€œFreyaā€ now. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes sorry, I was just following the conversation here

2 Likes

Off course i know. I meant that i am not sure Kenton visited at Harmony with her

bye helli and harmony just recieved some wonderfull news and im switching channels :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well thatā€™s good then as I was going to say for someone who posted so much in her topic to not know who she was would be a little ridiculous

1 Like

I bet this guy could be popular :scream:

6 Likes

Reminded me about a boy who was a guest at Edrym & Roza place a while ago. When they were still on the +7 area.

He was even more ā€œsk__ledā€ :joy: :joy:

Just checked on Wiki: Rino was his name

1 Like

giggles quietly and says nothing

2 Likes

Gone but not forgottenā€¦well not by some of us anyway.

2 Likes

He had a very big nose? :joy:

1 Like

Not from what i remember. Actually, was a quite handsome boy

2 Likes

No, noā€¦not his nose!!! :innocent:

*coughs politely and whistles innocently *

4 Likes

Ur welcome anytime :hugs:

3 Likes

to be honest, I find it downright ridiculous that some with a ā€˜famousā€™ hero status have the ability to change forum topics, we saw AGAIN tonight the risk of errors and unnecessary confusion.

itā€™s like itā€™s becoming a competition to see who can be the first to edit a topic while it always went well without errors (at least if VHTV does its job well in advance)

In any case, I donā€™t mind the whole hero thing, people who end up in that suddenly behave as if they work for the police or are a school teacher

But hey, thatā€™s just an opinion of a simple forum user

1 Like

Thatā€™s debatable! :laughing:

2 Likes

As this Topic was opened by myself, i can edit the name without being a ā€œHeroā€

:wink:

1 Like