Harmony (2024)

Common Jabs, you had your fun for today…

I feel bad now that i changed the name in advance. I thought it will be changed very fast on the site as well

Calm Down Season 5 GIF by Outlander

how to get more forum activity , just upset the applecart :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yes as Hellis name was already there. So both names were written there just not together. Just combining them should not be the big task? :exploding_head:

The , and & buttons on keyboard only work during business hours :rofl:

6 Likes

Maybe she will get her own realm including realmnumber?
This one ‘Belongs ‘ to Harmony

5 Likes

I am just pointing out how ridiculous this is. A change to “Harmony” is possible but not to “Helli, Harmony” :see_no_evil::rofl:

7 Likes

Common Sense Monkey GIF by Travis

4 Likes

thats why you fit in here so well , :rofl:
Lawyer Youre Welcome GIF by Law Office of Robert Eckard

4 Likes

Probably, some confusions where made…

Patience is a virtue…they said.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe the kitchen will get a different realm number than the bedroom :joy::joy:

7 Likes

your in trouble now look whos here :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

5 Likes

I agree. Still waiting the day when they do not mess up anything during a relocation or a new opening.

1 Like

Yeah Right Pig GIF by NumberBarn

1 Like

Maybe they had a party or something ?

:crazy_face:

Admins can also log in to your account and start liking all Flora’s posts, however, they don’t🤷‍♀️

10 Likes

wish the girls would hurry up and get naked , all this reading is putting my brain in a tizzy ,need visual imput big time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Yes that impersonate tool is very dangerous and shouldn’t be anywhere near a forum

4 Likes

I was talking about site admins not forums admins :joy: But good one. However it is still not clear why it is possible to change the name back to “Harmony” and not to “Helli, Harmony”
This makes no sense.

2 Likes

Let’s hope they invited more people to have a big party.

4 Likes

Well, i did it once but you didn’t agree with it…

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

3 guys turned up

4 Likes