7 Likes

You would think so. A complete lack of quality control. :innocent:

3 Likes

Wow. She sucked the color out of it.

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

9 Likes

4 Likes

Lely was one of the stars of Flora’s house opening party last week. I wonder if she will be able to perform that performance again tonight.

5 Likes

Support answered there was no mistake. The place will be Helli for now. Only if administration approves a name change Harmonies name will be added again. So for now she is out. (Guest)

3 Likes

then support is an ass , you cant have one without the other they are a double act . although i must say helli is my favourite , so guess i wont be throwing things about in temper , well maybe just a few things :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Was she an official participant before?

I understood that new realms were no longer allowed to be opened in that country?

1 Like

Well I use the information the site and support provides me. If they say so that is the status for now.

1 Like

Nope

Well I do not know if the rule is still there…

3 Likes

maybe it just applies on other managers?

1 Like

I do not know. I think we are not supposed to discuss this here.

2 Likes

thats fine by me but my overall thoughts on the matter are to expletive to comment here , :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

There’s been so many blue couches on VHTV. Breeding like rabbits.

4 Likes

Well if there was only a mistake I trust that even VHTV could do a simple fix of a name within several minutes. As this is not the case I am sure there is more to it and support confirmed it to me.

2 Likes

im very tempted to reply to that , but better not lets just stick with :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:
Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF

5 Likes

Well … Rules are there to be broken …

3 Likes

6 Likes

Can you tell us where you get that inside information from ?

On the other hand, i see that you guys don’t have a single intention to stop harassing those managers

Business as usual behind the doors

1 Like