Harmony (2024)

Good evening :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you girls looking pretty :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love the mischief these girls get up to. Always giggling and having fun.
Maybe they can scissors each other when they are really feeling naughty.

3 Likes

They all seem to have a very strong urge to move. But it’s fun to watch :laughing:

4 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

14 Likes

Harmony driving school :rofl:
She’s a would be a hot teacher :hugs:

5 Likes

Looking good with those shades on :sunglasses:
Also she would be a hot dance instructor too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Welcome to the stage Harmony Gangster :rofl:

10 Likes

One of this girls getting fucked tonight and i have an idea who it’s going to be :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

crystal ball cmt GIF by The Ed Bassmaster Show

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Guys going to show up with a_____l and you know the rest :rofl:

2 Likes

I guess they will have a farewell party to this house in the evening.

2 Likes

You would think so. I imagine it all depends on the logistics of what time they have to hand the keys over and also I imagine the time of their flight as they have a long distance to travel 1000 km to their new home city/

3 Likes

I think they’ll probably both take the train. Airplanes are a bit “unpopular” in their country at the moment
 :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry Mohrchi but Air travel is still popular in the UK where I live :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

sorry, the translator didn’t work again. Corrected it
 :wink:

2 Likes

No Problem at all. Just had a good laugh at the translation. I do understand your post now re spare parts for engines etc,. And possibly doors for Boeing Jets :innocent: :innocent:

5 Likes

Boeing spares are easy to come by. Buy a field underneath any flight path where Boeing jets operate, and wait.

6 Likes

I don’t think anything goes happen with this farewell party I look for them to come out with a :boom: at their new place :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Pokerface
 :sunglasses:

9 Likes

The next time I will check this realm you beauties will probably be offline and moving to ur new realm @Harmony @Helli I hope you have beauties have a safe move and everything goes smoothly sending :heart: always :hugs:
Hope u beauties make safe and sound :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Bon Voyage Goodbye GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

8 Likes

The last night
 :cry:

Is Ayya moving with you, @Harmony @Helli?

7 Likes