Harmony (2024)

@harmony just to explain myself oral sex is intimacy where as sex is just for views IMO

1 Like

Thanks for the info, but it doesn’t matter to me. The only important thing is that you only do what you really want. :heart:

Have fun at the party and don’t _____ too much a_____l. Think about how you last felt the next day. :wink: :sweat_smile: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

If she did blow Aderyn, apparently it was not noticed?
Here is the Harmony Blowjob history in the Archive.

1 Like

the un remembered blowjob may not of been in one of vhtv appartments , pretty sure they have friends outside of the project and could of happened at one of there places or in a car /behind a bush or even alfresco somewhere :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Try using “tags” instead of “categories”. Also Aderyn was called Adrian :laughing:

When it comes BJs, Harmony is one of the best so i knew it had happened :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

well done for finding that pic , no way i would of remembererd i have trouble remembering what they did last week

2 Likes

As long as you still find the forum every day, everything is ok… :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

ok @Francis98460 gave me a pointer ,so heres a little vid of the slurpy joe to prove it happened , no wonder harmony couldnt remember when it was it lasted all of 20 seconds :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Here’s u guys answer to the question about Harmony BJ :point_down:

1 Like

flash git . lol stop making everything neat and tidy :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I just like to help when I know and I can find the answer too😉

4 Likes

Хахаха это было так быстро :joy:

3 Likes

I bet it was just to good to last any longer! I know I would have had a,
Heart Attack Meme Gif - Fotomuslik

2 Likes

If we make a Tip Menu for the girls, this can be the most successful Chaturbate Realm. Ever.

:slightly_smiling_face:

fuk the tips just like in real life you have no idea if the funds get to those it was meant for to many greedy fuckers at the top of the chain

1 Like

It is a bit of a shame for all the talent to not be rewarded properly

But i guess that you’re right :slightly_smiling_face:

A tip menu would most likely follow the donation payment protocol,

2 Likes

Aderyn and Harmony

8 Likes

OMG… Harmony & Aderyn had a 3 hours sex session :heart_eyes: what a wonderful gift :hugs:
Next time try some positions on the trampoline :laughing:

10 Likes

One of the very rare cases that Harmony is fucked without a condom.

1 Like