Harmony (2024)

6 Likes

Girls, What kind of art are you doing now? I couldn’t understand what it is? :thinking:

2 Likes

Собираем алмазную картинку :yum:

2 Likes

Every time I see them have a thing out my mind goes straight to drawing or painting :laughing: cause that’s all I know :joy:

1 Like

Make It Clap :clap: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Harmony

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I think that has always been @jabbath1987 's favorite maids uniform!

2 Likes

@Harmony Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Hey @Harmony & @Helli between the last night fun to what u beauties are doing now I gave u a surprise for u guys hope this makes u beauties happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: well deserved :clap:

Make it shake beautiful :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I think it’s winking at us y’all :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

She deserves a lot of thanks for making a lot of guys here happy right now :pray:

1 Like

Cat Thank You GIF by hoppip

5 Likes

Well done :clap:

Com’on who’s next :grin:

1 Like

Can I get some too :joy:

1 Like

Believe me If I had more I will give them all to these beauties :100:
Make It Rain Money GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

2 Likes

Ok so I will help you my friend :hugs:

This is from both of us :heart:

1 Like

Спасибо большое, нам очень приятно :smiling_face:
Обнимаем :heart:и очень ценим вас :heart::pleading_face::pleading_face:

4 Likes

While I think PCFs’ gift is a wonderful thing, and Harmony will be most thankful for the care that it shows, When I donate, Only I and the recipient need to know about it, I give from my heart, not to be noticed.

1 Like

ive bought a few members subscriptions , i wont name them as i did it to help them not promote me :shushing_face:

1 Like

And yet you made a statement about it now :grin:

1 Like

but hey guys lets not get uppity about such trivial things i think we are all above that level .leave the bickering to the forum bitches :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

5 Likes