Harmony (2024)

You missed a bit :rofl:

1 Like

Don’t make Harmony panic … :laughing:

8 Likes

Yes and I suspect Aderyn might agree with you on that point too.

2 Likes

further shower & shaving …

5 Likes

“so fresh and so clean” :notes:

1 Like

Forgive me for saying that to me these girls look like a couple of girls playing in a place for adults.

These two girls are different from the many other Realms in that they can entertain viewers even without rough sex.
There’s never a dull moment here and it’s always nice to see what they’re doing. Ultimately, that’s what really matters.

5 Likes

I completely understand that there are people who might like it. I have been following them lately and I recognize that they are very pretty and very nice girls, but I also think in general they have a rather c___dish behavior. It’s just my opinion, don’t bother anyone.

The question is, what do you like …

a) Girls/women who are perhaps also a little c___dlike and sometimes more or less natural

b) Women / couples who weigh up all actions carefully and do sex and all actions in a way that pleases as many people as possible. Any fun or “natural” behavior is eliminated.

I think you take things to serious. They try to have fun and liven up the place.
But that is JMO.
:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I like it C) Mentally adult women, with natural behavior, not premeditated or previously calculated.
But I repeat, I think it’s great that other people enjoy watching two little girls jumping on the couch. For color tastes, I only express mine.

In which flat do you think this exists?

Ha Ha!!!, in none, I enter VHT every day with the hope :rofl:

It’s not a matter of how I take it, they are a couple of girls, I hope they mature before doing anything stupid beyond being here.

Что плохого в том , что мы веселимся ?:smiling_face:
Разве это не хорошо ?
Я думаю лучше быть активными, чем лежать весь день на кровати

7 Likes

I’m too old for you girls, I was taught that the first thing is to work, then have fun and then go to bed. If you are able to spend the rest of your lives having fun and s___ping, you will have all my sincere admiration. In any case, you are very pretty and fun, don’t hold a grudge against me.

[image] :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Я похожа на серьезного человека?:joy:

7 Likes

:kangaroo: :kangaroo:

3 Likes