Harmony (2024)

Liam Gallagher Yes GIF by AbsoluteRadio
too many experts for match makers and try to create another love story for daily soap shows… and soon there will be unpredictable and unexpected shows… :sweat_smile: :clown_face: :rofl:

Я слишком стеснительная для этого

1 Like

Мне кажется или ты меня не любишь?:frowning::smirk:

1 Like

I had better butt out then as would hate to hurt anybodies feelings and upset anyone :wink:

2 Likes

i dont control other lives on this site… its your life enjoy and take care… never take advice from others… :hugs: make friendship with real people not with two face :clown_face: person… today’s friend can be enemy tomorrow… never let anyone control your life… use your own mind… :wink: :blush:

I personally never tried any of the dating sites but, As I understand them, they are just the modern fallback for the boys who fail in the normal way of meeting girls, just to find a warm, wet place to hold their hard cock!

Но так же есть часть людей которые ищут знакомства как и мы
Но к сожалению попадаются люди которые ищут секс

1 Like

We got to know you, you are not shy at all around men.

lovely picture ,of a lovely girl,but can i ask does she look a bit asian i not seen her like this before ,but anyway Harmony is looking great

Я не могу познакомиться с мужчиной на улице

1 Like

You can if you stand on a corner in a short dress :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

carefull ,thats not very nice what you said

1 Like

No. But you can while walking in a park. Just ask Dennis :crazy_face: :laughing:

Get a sence of humour jeez

1 Like

Don’t worry they will approach you and it’s not got to be on the street. Talk to them and get to know them before you invite them and give it a time before you move to the next one. don’t invite them to the bedroom a hour after you just met.

Aderyn’s friends are good boys. I know you both said you don’t like them, but maybe you could learn to? Aderyn loves them so much he has given them hand jobs!

1 Like

Hey Harmony I :heart: ur new profile pic​:hugs: just be patient u will find the right guy that will treat u and Helli right
U and Helli deserves nothing but the best :hugs:

2 Likes

Maybe 61 minutes :wink:

Just like i said they keep doing it. New men arrived :man_facepalming:
It’s sick
This guys going to get some because a_____l is involved

at least they brought ______

2 Likes