Purgatorium 💩

Hey baby! What’s up girl? So tell me a little about yourself. Well, let’s see, I follow a voyeur sex site. Really? That’s seems a little creepy, but ok. Yeah, it’s really fun. I even work for the site. Really, what do you do? Well, I record the sex parts for an archive. Hey!! Come back. What’s wrong? It’s like totally normal and stuff. :laughing::rofl::laughing:

2 Likes

Haha! Gossip channel. Kinda like the JabbathCaps one huh? :joy:

You are too much.:grin:

1 Like

Hey Moos54 is Jonno really Amy3? How can you be certain he isn’t? I could do more, but nah. :joy:

Is that so. Truly fascinating. Please, do tell me less. Sci-Fi Reaction GIF by RiffTrax

Don’t frogs have to be wary of cats too? Not that I would praise a cat for eating a frog but I was just curious! :innocent:

Whilst my garden could be classed in wartime as the killing zone and wildlife has vanished more or less , im poison to eat therefore im safe. thank you for your concern :rofl: Dog Deal With It GIF

I want to know what the rabbit will do when it catches it??? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Bullet bum just jumps on the turbo cat its all fun so far / you like my names for them ? just dont ask there ages :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh so you are one of THOSE kinds of frogs…I must admit, I did wonder which variety of frog you are.

I always say that because them dam french s want my legs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The secret is to be one jump ahead :upside_down_face:

Damn and there I was thinking you were one of those type of frog’s that if we lick your head we got a hit well some kind of hit and probably not always the one we wanted. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nah ! I reserve kicks for you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But give us a kiss & your prince might be born Yukkkkkk ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If you want to fuck Mr. Frog here just send him PM. Who knows maybe he will accept it :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m glad the feelings are mutual :slightly_smiling_face:

Apologies, I know I was one of the people who contributed to that conversation. :blush:

meg ryan tissue GIF

1 Like

@ Amy3 Have you ever thought of coming on to the forum and just have a bit of fun. Fucken hell you really are a pain in the ass with all your whinging. Just try have fun.

1 Like

OH FFS get off your fucking high horse and accept that we are a bunch of fucking pervs who watch people fuck. I could not give a shit about the shoes that you have walked in (or for that case anyone else’s on this forum). I come here for fun and at time have it. You deliberately come here to snuff out any fun. You sound like a disgruntled employee.