Goldie

vhtv. has been so dead lately. it seems nothing is going on especially this place :upside_down_face:

Hey but Telegram is totally on fire :rofl: :rofl: Maybe that’s the connection :sunglasses:

That was my next step. TikTok & Telegram .thats all is on their mind… SAD! bring back the old vhtv :cry:

1 Like

VH also have tiktok page for tenants advertise any single fart show before it’s released?? :astonished: :astonished:

We kind of sailing against the wind when opposing the Telegram&TikTok adverts. Sad, i know, but this is the reality :man_shrugging:

bandicam 2023-01-18 15-40-33-103

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

It may be a generational divide of the digital platforms which users use to disseminate their feeds. As participants are more au fait with sharing their lives on Social Media.

Improving :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Goldie is in the situation just like Alisa and Medea. Their boyfriends are away and which means they aren’t going to do anything sexual. Goldie is going to need to have some friends over who will liven this place up.

Has Kristoff been conscripted into the army?

Once again Goldie working hard to fix the cams, today it’s bedroom cam 7 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And experimenting with new camera positions while she’s at it :laughing:

2 Likes

When these are the appliances used for putting up cams…

No wonder the result can be something like this :smile:

Доброй ночи .Нет, он устроился на работу ))

5 Likes

Hi beautiful welcome to the forum ur 1 of my :heart_eyes: on here :heart::hugs::fire:

2 Likes

With Kristoff gone, i’m glad there is a guy in this apartment. Especially when he’s hot and has a nice dick. Being gay, not a fan of apartments which are fanny fests.

I guess she’s pretending to s___p

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

do yall think goldie tore this camera up so her and guy can hookup?

No. 10 Characters.

Remember this one a few days ago? Well today she did it properly - sans panties. Thank you Goldie :fire:

3 Likes