Goldie

Yeah, I noticed that a few days ago, but wasn’t sure if you had noticed, I was just trying to be helpful.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What’s the going bet’s one week, two weeks or maybe even a month (this sounds to long) :rofl:

So far he seems to be a decent guy. I hope they will be happy. But of course can be short lived.

Any idea what happened to the girl he arrived at Medeas with originally?

Same thing that will happen to Goldie, he will dump her… Next :joy: :rofl:

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Isn’t this boy on the left William, Barbie’s boyfriend or ex boyfriend? :thinking: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Barbie’s boyfriend who told u….:thinking::joy:

What, you know the scripts better than me? I can’t believe this, tell me more

1 Like

Shhhhhh….! :shushing_face: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes same tattoo on his hand :+1:

This is soo weird, Barbie back with Ken last night and William a guest today at Goldie :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

William had no chance with Barbie she’s to besotted with Ken, she just used him to make him jealous. It won’t be long before Ken gets bored with her and it’s back to square one.

1 Like

Ken was like a different person at Barbie yesterday. So I hadn’t seen him like that for a long time.

I hope for him and especially for Barbie that it stays that way.

He definitely looks familiar in relation to Barbie and Ken, I thought she left Ken for this guy!

It is definitely that boy, but looks like Barbie is back with Ken now…that’s why i find it weird for him to be here at Goldie :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

I guess VHTV is a fertile pussy hunting refuge!

Exactly my thoughts, plus some free _____s and food :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: