Goldie

great fuck, the girl has a great ass, really love to get fucked , but why is not goldie joining them??

1 Like

2 Likes

:heart: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

no chance for a threesome here

1 Like

2 Likes

“Should I try…? I dare not, because I am like a shy little boy. Best to just play a tough guy and growl something manly.” :smiling_face: :yum: :thinking: :woozy_face:

“OMG, now she came so close and my girlfriend seems to encourage her! Help, I’ll soon have to flee, o lord, give me a good pretext!”

(PS. I had a funny continuation to this story, but the “censors of Forum” didn’t allow it!??)

2 Likes

You were absolutely right! The guy chickened out! This might have been one more failed mission of the “managers” or whatever they are behind the curtains.

why fail , Nolan has Ingrid.

:heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Repairing the cam?? :grin:

It would be fun if she did a tour around the flat :grin:

1 Like

if this is her method of repair? can she repair me too :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That maybe beyond her capabilities :wink: :rofl:

Where’s the bathroom cam gone?

probably, between her tits :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do you really have to suck it like that you tease :stuck_out_tongue: :heart:

3 Likes

Well, it’s not really her fault that you have perv thoughts, is it? :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

How do you know what I’m thinking :thinking: On saying that you know me so well :crazy_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Well, i will have got the exact same thoughts, let’s put it this way :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like