Goldie

Probably being paid in kind as well :rofl:

1 Like

Whatā€™s the matter with these constant landlords visits, could someone explain, as I donā€™t get itā€¦

The neighbors probably complain more often. Constant noise and lots of visitors.

Maybe the neighbors think itā€™s a brothelā€¦ who knows?

Maybe some landlords make use of the perk as well hence being offline :rofl:

See above comment lol

This might be to inspect the property, complete the annual gas safety check or to fit a new washing machine or other appliance , for example. Remember landlords have a legal obligation to keep a property in good repair, and its appliances and services in good working order.

You optimistā€¦ :laughing:

They watch girls online and jump in at the right occasion :grin:

Not April 1st yet is it :rofl:

Iā€™m always positive no point being negative. Always look on the bright side of life :grin:

Every dayā€™s a fools day when your around my friend :wink: :rofl: :rofl:

Well someoneā€™s gotta make you scots laugh else it would be a bit dreary on here :rofl:

I donā€™t believe for one second the landlord is visiting one time it took two days of it before an apartment came back online unless the landlord was s___ping and showering there.

The time Ariela and Sebastian apartment had this reason down it was the time they were setting up the game for us forum users.

Goldie is back online!

Apparently the landlord ripped the cams off the wall and now Goldie is busy getting them back on trackā€¦

Something is upside downā€¦ :thinking:

Ok, maybe Goldie isnā€™t completely sober at workā€¦ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It must have been quite an orgy with the Landlord

She works her way through

Here we go :slight_smile: