Goldie

@ToreyK , how are you doing, my man? I just logged in to see if Goldie’s back online and what’s going on, and saw that you’ve been in a running “discussion” with my “favorite” trolls, NotSeth and John78. I don’t know what they’ve been saying because I have them on an Ignore Forever list, but from your comments they seem to be getting your goat a little. Friendly word of advice - why bother arguing with them (or any other trolls, for that matter)? It’s like wallowing in the barnyard with a couple of pigs - the pigs love it, but you just end up covered with mud. Just do like I’ve done - when you come across people who are trolling for an argument, just put them on the Ignore list and you’ll never see their posts again. I guarantee, you’ll enjoy VHTV more and s___p better. And you’ll be able to scroll through a forum thread without having to wade through a lot of bulls__t. Oh, yes, almost forgot - I love all the photos and video clips you post, they help me stay up-to-par after I’ve been away a few days taking care of my real life. Keep up the good work. :blush:

1 Like

Nah, I’ve been backing your man @ToreyK up. It is odd that you can get along with Torey so well but not I.

@ToreyK will you please pass along the message to Victor that you and I are buds. :hugs: :smiling_face: I would hate for him to continue to think I am picking on you. :cry:

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

They are not real trollers but a good friends… sometimes we fight and some time we share love I know notseth…:sweat_smile::blush: he is funny and sarcastic… once u understood him u can and will never get angry on him or get piss off….

John is unpredictable as I said he don’t know what he writes, he just write :sweat_smile: he change time to time if he say I m against this thing next day he will do same thing….

But I don’t put much pressure on my mind… because these are small matters….

and real trollers and haters are always undercover……:rofl:

1 Like

Absolutely NOBODY is interested in your stupid banters.

Back to topic now !

1 Like

:blush::blush: Thanks and take care…:hugs:

1 Like

See real ones shows up….:joy::joy:

1 Like

Goldie and Finley leave. They didn’t speak while they were there. How can they survive as participants under such frigid conditions?

1 Like

thats what you get when you put two people who aren’t a real couple together

2 Likes

Maybe the tapes are there so that the a_____l consumed doesn’t flow into her feet and she has a safer gait when she’s _____. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe they are to help you lift her off the floor after she has fallen over ?

1 Like

Fin also has a lady for the evening since Goldi is with Lyla.

It’s a little bit late for a romantic dinner, isn’t it? :fire: :upside_down_face: :heart_eyes:

Fin feeds his visit with food and wine…

Finnally !!! So she Begginsss… :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Damn Man ! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:She’s awesome but little bit shy, but no problem… :fire: :fire: :fire:

Round 1 :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Round 2 :fire: :heart_eyes: :fire:

4 Likes

Now, come on, it’s time to name her…

• Silver ( for her white and thin beauty ) :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart:
1 Like