Goldie

The trouble is you just don’t know what is going on in her mind and i would imagine slight depression may have crept in after basically giving the baby away or however she has absolved her responsibility towards him or her.
Having a baby and then just walking away can have a desperate mind game in ones head and no one really knows how she is coping with it.
She may seem ok on the surface but it was a very big decision to make giving up your b___d kin however hard she may think she is.
Must agree with @iain that perhaps a complete break from this life would benefit her until she fully gets her head around everything.
She seems a very lonely girl i think.

4 Likes

With this statement you can really be right. However, Goldie also shared here that her c___d lives with Stifler and is doing well. so she certainly won’t have completely lost touch with the c___d. But it’s definitely a burden for her not to be able to be with the c___d.

And I see her loneliness too. Even when she has a man by her side, she is lonely most of the time. It was like that when she was still pregnant. Stifler only came to see her sporadically and she was alone for most of the day.

I really feel sorry for her, but we can only watch and do nothing about it…

Quiite agree, i hope she doesn’t just spiral out of control but she certainly needs good loyal friends around her for steady support as god knows what is going on in her head.
Her face often speaks volumes unfortunately.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Yes I hope so too. You totally have to like her and care for her :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Yeah, phones are all very well but they can’t give you hugs and i think she needs a lot of that now. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes @jabbath1987 @robwin @Mohrchi I agree with all of u guys
Yes we don’t know what’s going in that pretty head of hers and yes I feel sorry for her too :cry: and yes you really have to like her :heart_eyes: and care for :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
u 3 guys have great observations :clap:
Well Done Good Job GIF by Robert E Blackmon

3 Likes

1 Like

I really think that Goldie would benefit from counselling with all of the external pressures that she is under. :heart:

2 Likes

Certainly wouldn’t do any harm and i think it would help her to come to terms with her current life. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Unfortunately the only person who can help Goldie is herself if she opens up to Stifler about all of the difficult decisions that they both reached. It also doesn’t help with the external circumstances of the region in which they live,

2 Likes

She is adorable :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:peach: :heart_eyes:

Goldie seems to be happy :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Anyone who really cares can donate to her.

Personally I blame Stifler, A real man would have gotten Goldie out of this circus and married her. so she could be with the c___d!

I don’t think money can help Goldie and that’s not the point. She needs friends to be there for her. Friends who entertain her, keep her from _____ing, give her advice and help, and comfort her when her nerves are broken again.

Goldie’s biggest problem is the goddamn a_____l she’s addicted to. And that will probably also be the reason why Stifler is raising the c___d alone. So no reason to blame Stifler.

1 Like