1 Like

KELYS aan het inpakken ?

1 Like

Time for relocation :slight_smile: - joke

Actually, that might not be very far from the truth :upside_down_face:

For Goldie, it’s not worth it at the Moment actually, anything to unpack
 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My question is, if Kelys has packed all her stuff and emptied the bedroom drawer, where are Goldie’s clothes and other stuff?

No idea. I last saw her stuff at Flora’s and then they were gone
 :thinking:

Was meer een opruim actie .
Ene tas vullen om de andere er alles uit te halen

Hope the car crash ain’t going too fast :cry:

@Mohrchi am afraid dear Goldie seems to be in a downward spiral right now, what she needs is a bit of stability not constant relocations.

2 Likes

I’ve had that impression for a long time. Maybe her manager isn’t entirely innocent either. It gives me the impression that Goldie is always being pushed back and forth. Their apartments are also getting smaller and less attractive.

With her choice of men, she is always unlucky. Actually, it’s no wonder that she takes refuge in a_____l, although that makes matters even worse.

Goldie is in dire need of good friends to support and take care of her.

4 Likes

At least in the tub Goldie feels comfortable and sings along to the music
 :heart:

2 Likes

Ik ben het helemaal eens , met je opmerkingen vriend :wink:

2 Likes

Yes I agree to I think she needs good friends around her to lift her up and make her happy again
Maybe Ingrid needs to come back and move in again :thinking:
I want to to see Goldie back to her happy and cheerful self :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Perhaps it would be a good idea for Goldie to take a break from VHTV (Goldie’s financial and living circumstances permitting) It would allow her to recharge her batteries and come back reinvigorated. As has been mentioned previously the the pressure mentally and physically to be on camera 24/7 can be intolerable at times.

This thought crossed my mind too. But unfortunately we don’t know if their living conditions allow it. Somehow she has to earn money to live on. But it might really be the right thing to do.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes