Goldie

Soon is a relative term. It’s been 9 days now.

From my earlier experiences it takes + - 2 weeks to relocate

This week already.

She, is back :heart:
pretty much all these places are the same anymore
nothing ever changes. Goldie comes on, and you see Medea :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
it would be easier like Scott once told me to get a 10-room house and would be altogether
and save a lot of walking :laughing:

And already p________t? :rofl:

Must have been an arduous move :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Goldie is back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

Must have been a strenuous effort walking from place to place :smile:

Having somewhere to go is home :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Fuck :thinking: Did we miss the house warming party, looks like they had a great time. :joy:

Maybe Goldie got her oats while the cams were off and tired them both out. It’s been a while since she’s had any :rofl: :rofl:

How , fitting for vhtv :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes how, I often think they are on an Eat, _____, s___p and repeat regime in most realms :rofl:

Yeah, I guess that’s true. Kevin probably don’t count :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, wherever I lay my hat…you may know the old song :laughing:

A classic as well :smile:

1 Like

And, now gone. once again the place wasn’t ready to be online yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And it isn’t a Friday re opening :rofl:

I don’t understand the thinking behind the cam placement in the some of the newer realms, it is absolutely diabolical. Looking at the bedrooms cams they are on on the left of the room. Why not move the bedside drawers and put one on that with a clamp, there is enough of a lip on it to get a secure mount. Most of the newer realms are like this or they have used the wrong lense size in a large room so you have to get the fucking binoculars out to see anything. (Rant over) :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

It was an accident to switch it online. They will be back tomorrow