Goldie & Stifler

Ärger im Paradies? :thinking:

And again! The apartment is off. Why is that? ISP issue??? What is that supposed to mean? None of the other apartments are closed that often! Is somebody doing it on purpose? VHTV should be able to solve the “technical issues”.

They have a s__tty ISP since the place opened and they never did anything to change it…

Isn’t it possible that in some places in Russia, or wherever they are, they may not have a choice of ISP?

stifler appreciates me too :star_struck: :star_struck: :yum: :yum: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

The most beautiful pair of :peach::peach:

1 Like

al bundy GIF

Is that wha I think it is or it’s for something else

Yes it the eiffel tower. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know that but it’s probably used for something else if u know what I mean lol

you’re kidding me right it looks like the eiffel but the top looks like something else. So yea i think it probable used for something else. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Looks like the Stifler has evil thoughts on what this tower can do , does he admire the shape or the evil part could he get away using it on Goldie , and lastly the question of the day where he is aiming for ? knowing the Stifler its the exit rather than the entry he has a warped mind ! as a non member can somebody tell me what happens please its an interesting equation did he or did he not . dam this non view of the bedroom is frustrating :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You can allways pay and join us :smiling_imp:

Come Glory Days GIF by Little Mix

Or com on Darknight 1973 let me in on the results :upside_down_face:

up yours also , thats not nice :innocent:

Yea it probably is used for something else

Last night

1 Like

I’m not a full member. if i was i had premium user behind my name. sorry

Very nice. :heartpulse: