Gella, Winston Wolfe

You’re all heart pal :laughing:

Good morning Rob, well it’s nice to be nice eh👍

They are both very much like Montana & Eva but seem happier on their own.

Yeh OK but definitely not as wacky as the wonderful Montana.:+1:

To me, a lover of lesbian apartments, they seem monotonous. After four months they will be unbearable.

I have been hoping for Lesbian appts for some time and it says something that until I saw your comment, I didn’t realise it was one :laughing: I have never looked at this appt, probably because I have never seen anything happening there! Now looking, sadly I have to agree with you - where are the lesbian appts that would have parties/invite friends round hopefully for threesomes etc!

Complicated, practically all the lesbian apartments that there have been were closed couples and generally boring. I would also like an apartment with an open lesbian couple who receive friends, it must not be easy.

3 Likes

Much like many of the posts then :rofl:

1 Like

Winter is on its way, and Luntik’s got a new and stylish wool sweater. Better safe than sorry :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

These Don Sphinx breed get cold very easily. So that is a nice thing to do :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

2 Likes

I thought Winter was in another apartment? :roll_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

:smirk_cat: :laughing:

1 Like

4 Likes

He knows where the warmth is. :rofl: Hairless cats always seek warmth because they have no coat to keep them warm.

1 Like

Relaxing evening at Gella and Winston’s, with Luntik in that stylish sweater, and Hermione at the usual place on top of the kitchen cupboard :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’m sure he really appreciates that sweater.
:+1:

2 Likes