Gella, Winston Wolfe

5 Likes

No expense spared for the halloween decorations i see :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:.

2 Likes

Upfront I like these two. However my question is have they always been this seemingly nonsocial. They have little to no visitors just themselves when they home. Also we all know peeps in program are not sex required however these two seem to not do much of it nor do they do much bating. What gives. I do however like the fact that they are lest on cam true to each other. Just some inquiring

Just two normal girls living their normal lives without playing up to the cams, no exhibitionism or fake stuff just what you see is what you get.
Not everyone is a sex maniac :rofl:

2 Likes

Well spiders have 8 legs and not 6? :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

There Russian spiders ,they like to be different :grin:

Если вы присмотритесь более внимательнее то увидите что эти пауки не единственная декорация!!! Я очень старалась и создавала всё своими руками! К сожалению в наших магазинах очень мало выбора для декораций.

5 Likes

Да это моя ошибка я думала что у них 6 ног, извините не каждый день сталкиваюсь с пауками)

6 Likes

Ахахах не проблема.:kissing_heart: Можешь радоваться, что у тебя их нет. У нас тут их полно :joy::see_no_evil:.

Еще проблема в том что наши кошки некоторые декорации просто испортили :grin:

Maybe these are budget spiders :laughing:

Cats have a tendency to play with dangly decorations :hugs:

1 Like

“Happy Hallowen”…?..Pst! What happened to the other “E” :0)

Кошки утащили :grin:

1 Like

Это побег-е :0)

“Happy Hallowen”…they fixed it!!! Gone and spoiled my joke…I was going to write “an escape-e” :0)

I was married to a Wife who was rather like that…?

In that case I hope you enjoyed what she did :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Morning Rob have you seen Gela a having abit of self pleasure 17.30 very nice👍

Hi pal, no i hadn’t but i have now thanks to you :joy:
Actually that was almost the end, it started at about 17:20, think our young ladies frustrations are begining to show. She needs a friendly guy to help her out i think :joy:
She really needs a jolly good fucking.
But she needs to adjust her cam angles a bit better, a 180 about turn would have been so much better :joy:,
Not been on really for the last 24hrs.

edit… Sorry it did go on a lot longer, very nice at around 17:30+ odd, she is obviously in great need :wink:

Have put in for an archive request as it’s very rare :joy:

2 Likes