Gella, Winston Wolfe

Who scared Hermione? :hushed:

Don’t worry, Hermione is fine. Pretty soon it’s dinner time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes_cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I really love seeing girls hugging and kissing - both sensual and erotic without sex. Shows the love.

1 Like

Meanwhile in a peaceful corner of the world :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Nasty bug scaring Gella. Luckily Winston W and Hermione come to the rescue :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

They got it :hugs:

3 Likes

Was the bricklayer pissed when he built this wall or what? :laughing:

Rather _____. Knowing where they live :joy: :joy:

1 Like

where do they live? :grin:

I’m not sure my dear friend even knows as that’s my edit. What about me…well I won’t tell you :smiling_imp:

is it against the rules to suggest there from Eastern Europe lol if so i cant move very fast so you can trip me up any time , :rofl:
old-man-walking-avatar-3v74wsk366iq2s0m

1 Like

The time zone suggests where they are from so that’s fine but trying to name the actual place they are from is against the rules

1 Like

Best watch out pal. There’s a grumpy one right behind you :laughing:

2b3cd482a6bd8b9da0e1183836b30e4e

1 Like

fancy a game of dominoes lol

You’re on! I’ll start walking again when you doze off…wait, seems to be a flaw to that plan :joy:

Perhaps back to topic now. There’s a new guest here. Seems like a nice girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah get a new young lady in for the evening and they suddenly go offline with ISP issues, convenient eh :laughing:

3 Likes

For some guests it is “NOT FOR SHOW AND TELL”.

She looked very nice i must say.

2 Likes