Gella, Winston Wolfe

Quit your bitching!

I think it but I donā€™t want to say itā€¦ :wink:

always does even if two people are dying his only thought is to see two persoe having sex in the lightā€¦

Shy?

Well, majority of people would not consider broadcasting there life 24/7 and leaving no privacy out.
They are less shy then most people. Might not be the most sexual active realm, but still an option for you to watch, or just don`t

Quit your bitching!

You also

I donā€™t just talk about sex and I reaffirm what I say

tell the truth the money you spend on a subscription means seeing every person on vhtv having sex with a super light on themā€¦

you donā€™t give a s__t if maybe thereā€™s a shy opsite for you it has to be just sex and above all it has to be all in full lightā€¦

Well, if itā€™s normal, that one of the residents is always covered up, on Vhtv, ok, if thereā€™s only partial nudity, except for the shower, ok, Iā€™m not talking about sex, because itā€™s even worse, it means seeing a few uninhibited apartments, which justify the signature, itā€™s not for this shy apartment, for sure

youā€™re the only one who always complains if you donā€™t see sex where you see peopleā€™s organsā€¦(relax for a moment donā€™t be so grumpy all the time)ā€¦

Relax you, that everything is always good, and I am the only one with independent opinion, as I have already explained here, there are more issues, do not misrepresent what I say

FFS just all put the prick on ignore and give us all a bit of peace. :roll_eyes:

Well, @carlos, Iā€™ve been giving you an itsy bitsy taste of your own medicine for a very short while, and youā€™ve managed to prove to us two rather insightful aspects of your personality.

1. You can dish it out all day long, but you sure as hell canā€™t take it.

2. It only took about 20 minutes, or less, for you to show us that aspect of yourself.

Remember this little example the next time you start to say something that you know will be annoying to this community. Your negative, and even your positive, comments contribute absolutely nothing to this forum.

Everyone on this forum is an adult, at least by age. And, everyone of us is more than capable of deciding for ourselves whatā€™s good or bad, ā€œshyā€ or not, amply lit or full darkness, etc., etc. We donā€™t need nor want your constant, negative, or even your positive, droning blow by blow of what you think of the tenants and guests. We can make those decisions for ourselves.

But, above all, remember that you yourself proved to the rest of us in a very short time, that you canā€™t take what you so religiously dish out.

I could debate everything that is written here, but the ones who canā€™t stand negative comments are you, you also tried the same remedy, in having the need to always refute what I say, and you donā€™t tell me if itā€™s useful or not, and I reaffirm what do i say, shy apartment, you really like to ā€œmuteā€ criticism, I already know that, why @letsdothis

Carlos, you still donā€™t get it. It has nothing to do with negative comments. I, and Iā€™m sure everyone else here, can read negative comments all day long.

Itā€™s about the constant, repetitive droning of the same negative, and even positive, comments day in and day out. Itā€™s always the same s__t over and over and over ad nauseum . You say the same things about the same people, negative and positive, all the time.

And, after everything Iā€™ve said in these two posts, if you keep it up, everyone will know itā€™s out of complete spite just to annoy this forum community. Be a good guy for once.

And firstly, I return the insult, secondly, my first comment, I chose the words, you f___ed me to develop more, you always do the same in the face of criticism, I already know that Vhtv has paid well to silence negative comments, but for those who say that I do not say anything of interest, always read everything I write, for once, respect criticism, even as a Vhtv employee, and be tolerant

Now I canā€™t make positive comments either from some residents and some guests from other apartments, very interesting, Iā€™ll say what I think on my social networks