Gella, Winston Wolfe

5 Likes

Luntik (I hope I got that right), looks like he’s saying, "Hey guys, what about me? I’m over here waiting for my cuddles, too.
:grin: :grin:

3 Likes

Careful boys and girls, before you know it you are on camera too :laughing:

4 Likes

Luntik it is. I assume you’re also familiar with Hermione. Here she is, assuming what seems to be her favourite position in the apartment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes, I’ve seen her in the sink a couple of times. She might like the coolness of the porcelain, or maybe she’s just waiting for a bath :grin:. Or, possibly it just fits.
:grin:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed this in other apartments too. Cats seems to love the bathroom sink. I did a google search, and this is apparently a common thing with cats. Nobody really knows why. There’s no scientific reserch about this issue, but of course there are theories. Generally it’s the ones you mentioned, and I think they are plausible.

Anyway, I guess we can all agree that the cats look cute and lovely laying there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

2 Likes

Obviously the floor is also a perfect place to relax :laughing:

2 Likes

Now that’s an interesting development. Welcome to the jungle :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Happy to see the mirror is back :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

4 Likes

I used to like watching these two girls , but just lately it’s abit like watching paint dry

Shy apartment

1 Like

They have their moments, at least they live for themselves not soley for us.
In other words a normal couple which is what many don’t appreciate.
Can guarantee you will see more here then N&K :laughing:

1 Like

You got it in one Rob :+1:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Are they another couple that have sex away from the cameras,it doesn’t often have it in the apartment

They have sexual relations in their apartment like normal people do which is when they want or feel a need for it.
Unlike many others on VH who just fuck like rabbits soley for the cams and putting on shows for monetary gain.
They all only go through the motions anyway just to please the viewers.
You aren’t f___ed to watch them as you aren’t f___ed to watch any of the others.
After all when did you last see Nina & kira have it off? Well when they are there anyway which is extremely rare.

Oh that’s not good,hope it’s nothing to serious.

2 Likes