Gella, Winston Wolfe

I get the feeling you’re not looking for the cats :thinking: :heart_eyes_cat: :smile_cat: :smile_cat:

Hush, a little discretion, please :joy:

Still looking for those cats…but I keep on getting interrupted :joy: :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet dreams are made of this :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Had to set for a cooking lesson tonight. That’s perfectly allright :heart_eyes:

Heaven’s Kitchen it is then :yum:

5 Likes

There was a bit of “action” done differently than usual, and that’s interesting, and there was at least an attempt to do it differently, but the choice of lighting, still not good, let’s see if these shy residents improve a little more at least a few times

1 Like

Hier nochmal die andere Perspektive. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart:

Sometimes the reprise can be even better than the original :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I also like to watch naked women cooking… :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

And I also like watching cats. Just cute the little ones… :heart:

1 Like

Just another lovely moment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

such a lovely ‘‘pocket-size’’ beauty and great to see her enjoying herself and having a little fun

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

What on earth did Hermione find in the sink here? :open_mouth:

Good to have a safe spot afterwards :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I like the kitchen in this apartment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wonder if the mirror is a brilliant idea or a lucky coincidence :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:nose: :fish: :smirk_cat: :interrobang:

1 Like

Hermione seems to have found a favouritr spot in this apartment :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

Perhaps I should ask to have the camera lowered a little bit :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Happy New Year to Gella and Winston W :heart:

And to Luntik and Hermione too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Jesus! That’s a strong ring light…

I think it’s not the kitchen but rather the cook… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: